Register With Your LSRP First and Lastname
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quinton Stacks Gunned Down.

2 posters

Go down

Quinton Stacks Gunned Down. Empty Quinton Stacks Gunned Down.

Post by Quinton Stacks Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:48 pm

*Quinton Stacks was walking near williowfield when a black tahoma pulled up on him as Quinton saw the black tahoma he began to walk faster.So the individuals in the tahoma stock they head out of the vehicle and said "Wassup now nigga, Remember us !?".When Quinton heared the individuals he began to run as fast as he could, so he stoped in an ally and kneed down as he was breathing heavily so as he began to walk out of the ally the tahoma pulled up infront of him, with the individuals aiming guns out of the window.As Quinton saw the guns he tired to run but they began firing at him as they were firing Quinton got shot in his back, as he got shot he dropped on the ground, while he was on ground he was trying to crawl away.As the individuals saw Quinton drop they quickly rushed out of the vehicle behind him, so the individuals said " Pay back is a bitch huh !? " as they saw Quinton trying to speak back they quickly started firing shots at his chest and his head.*

(( R.I.P Quin GotTheMac )) .

Last edited by Quinton Stacks on Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to fix the spelling)
Quinton Stacks
Quinton Stacks
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Quinton Stacks Gunned Down. Empty Re: Quinton Stacks Gunned Down.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:20 am

((R.I.P))

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmelo Taylor Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:50 pm

((R.I.P young blood))
Carmelo Taylor
Carmelo Taylor
Imperial

http://forum.ls-rp.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=155

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down